Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Computers are frustrating

I am having some issues with my computer. The other day it automatically installed a newer version of Safari and now it won't open any websites. This same exact thing happened with Internet Explorer - which is what I was using when I first got here. It worked until a newer version was automatically installed. Firefox doesn't work either. I know it's not my internet connection because AOL AIM works.

So until I can figure out why they won't open any websites to let me surf the web then I won't be able to update. Right now I'm at work, but I can't update from here... especially not any pictures.

Last weekend I went to a sake festival in Hiroshima Prefecture - it was a lot of fun!

I met my neighbor last night - he was nice!

I was on live radio last night - it was fun!

Whenever I get my computer situation figured out I will be able to elaborate more and post pictures. But until then... there's not much I can do.

Anybody know what would be causing my internet browsers to not work?

1 comment:

rms said...

How are you going to get help with no internet?

(I sent you email to yahoo account. hope it arrives.)