Thursday, September 18, 2008

yay!

After work today I was feeling really tired, I had a headache, and I had to pee.

When I got to my apartment I found a package in my mailbox.

It was season 3 of The Office from my mom : )

Thank you very much!

It made me happy... and a little homesick.

... ok, not gonna lie, I cried.  I was happy and homesick all at the same time... and for some reason, it made me cry.  

Tonight I will watch the first episode.


On a different note - there's a typhoon coming tonight.  Supposed to hit in the middle of the night.  Hope it cancels school tomorrow : ) ... Then I'd stay home and watch The Office allll day.  It might completely miss Yamaguchi though... we shall wait and see.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you liked the dvds!! I sure hope the typhoon misses you.... that could be bad!!
Love,
Mom

Anonymous said...

did it hit you??? never been in a typhoon before...???

maybe it'll wash away all your coch roaches... or just bring more :)

man i'm going to be screwed when we get there and they are still there.... eek!

but for now they are funny lol

Katherine

Barb Belsito said...

the typhoon completely missed us. nothin.