Wednesday, September 10, 2008

COCKROACH #2 :-(

So it's 7:37pm, Wednesday night. I'm sitting here in my living room. Eating some edamae and watching the season finale of "I Survived a Japanese Game Show" on youtube. Something keeps making me glance towards the tv. I'm not sure why. Something just makes me look over there every now and then. Once more I glance up and what do I see?!?!?

I BIG FREAKING COCKROACH POKING HIS HEAD AROUND THE CORNER OF THE TV.

So I jump up and almost throw my computer off my lap, but manage to set it on the table.
This action scares the nasty creature and he ducks back behind the tv stand.

I run to the kitchen and grab my can of cockroach killer spray, but there is no way of getting to this thing.

WHYYYYYY?!?!?!?!?!?!?

I almost want to cry.

I HATE bugs. Especially cockroaches.

I am now going to clean all of my dirty dishes and keep an eye on the tv stand. Spray in hand.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahahahahaa!!!! eewww!!!! man this is great. lol keep posting about your creatures! lol

sounds like me with the spray in hand. on the trip out west, masquitos came in such a large mass all at once, that on 10, 11 mile hikes i literally carried the bug spray in my hand ready for action. o man... bugs. lol how peacful life would be without them!

Katherine

Barb Belsito said...

my biggest fear is waking up with one on me... omg, I think I would die.